Friday, February 13, 2009
At least you've still got your dreams
It's just another day in the life of me. Here I am, finding passions in music and theatre and involved in NEITHER! They were my drugs, what kept me going. I'm going through withdrawal, hallucinations, hard times standing up, out of breath easily, without music and theatre I'm a wreck! A substantial part of my life is spent dreaming, but someday I will make every dream a reality. I'm going to be a great actor, I'm going to make music, I'm going to live in New York with an amazing family and a cool dog we'll name Captain Stoobing. That's how it's going to be. If I can just make it through these next few years I should make it to see my dreams come true. I just hope and pray everyday that I haven't already screwed myself up too much to make these dreams reality. Today I probably ruined my voice on Rock Band, but let's be honest, who hasn't? I look back on the past few relationships I've been a part of, and if I remember who I am and what I do, I will realize that every single one has taught me something. I want someone fiery, but knows when to quit, active, but knows when to stop and take in the good moments, funny, but knows when it's better to let the silence do all the talking. I know that this is asking too much, but I can dream, and maybe this too will come true. All I can do now is hope, I hope that someday everyone finds the dreams they're looking for, those goals that they still kept in their hearts despite all the opposition that the world had shoved in their faces. Someday all my desires will surface and I can sit back, take a look at my life and say "Thanks, that was good." Until then, I'll live with allergies, dry everything, horrible parents, being trapped somewhere I don't want to be, loveless, jobless, and all in all miserable. But hey, that's just my hoping philosophy in a tea cup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment