Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Too many "IF"s
At times I wish I could be more like my siblings. Natasha is so sure of what she wants and won't let her emotions get in the way. Alex is so determined and driven and willing to do what it takes to get what he wants. Nina is so outspoken even for a girl her age, and always willing to let people know what's on her mind. Amy just wants everyone to get along and despite her challenges she knows she has, wants to do her best. Ben has this attitude where everyone else is stupid, he has a complicated way with women where he can make any of them fall for him but be in no way attached. I'm just Conrad. That's me, I'm scared, I'm lazy, I'm weak, I'm low, and I'm confused. You could say that I'm the miserable one. But I think the reason I've been so miserable lately is because I have HAD wonderful. I've seen what my life can be like and at times things get so rough I almost start to believe that those good times were just a figment of my imagination, something that may have never happened but would have been great if they had. I wonder what I would've done differently. I had people that were there for me, I had people that cared about me, but I guess I just do better when people aren't around to see me. After every time I've broken up with someone important it has snowed. I guess that means I should stop getting involved during the winter huh? Haha, well I suppose it's just my luck. I don't have control over other people so that's just how the world turns. I have this habit of losing people that are close to me. Maybe growing up with only my family to talk to has made me into a person that only my family understands, which I use the term "understand" very loosely. Maybe I'm a workaholic and I don't know it yet because I haven't been working long enough. Maybe I'm one of those people that makes millions of dollars while pushing everyone else away. Maybe I'm thinking too hard. Maybe I don't think enough. Maybe this is just some sick kind of dream I've been stuck in. Maybe I won't live to see the end of it. Maybe this is my philosophy in a tea cup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment